Houghton AQUALINK 300F ver2
AQUALINK 300F ver2 is a ready-to-use biodegradable water glycol hydraulic control fluid specially designed tomeet the requirements of closed loop hydraulic systems, as found on Jack-up rigs, providing optimum reliability, improved lubricity and fast hydraulic response times. Thus product is also rated as D with Cefas and Yellow in Norway.
Hellrote fluoreszierende Flüssigkeit
Kinematische Viskosität @ 40ºC, cSt 2.0
Spezifisches Gewicht bei 15,5ºC 1,06
Flammpunkt (IP35 ASTM D-92) keiner
Gefrierpunkt (IP 12 ASTM D-97) -40ºC
Pour Point (IP 12 ASTM D-97) -37ºC
Environmentally friendly Biodegradable closed loop BOP and Subsea Control Fluid, Jack-Up BOP control fluids
•Environmentally-friendly water glycols
–Up to CEFAS “E” registration
•Surface BOP lubrication applications
•Closed system applications
•Replace mineral oils
Aqualink 300F ver2 is a ready-to-use biodegradable water glycol hydraulic control fluid specially designed to meet the requirements of closed loop hydraulic systems as found on Jack-up rigs and direct or multiplexed electro hydraulic subsea systems, providing optimum reliability, improved lubricity and fast hydraulic response times.
Appearance Fluorescent Red/pink liquid
- Environmentally acceptable for maximum discharge
- Exceeds US-EPA toxicity requirements as specified in NPDES permit for subsea control fluids.
- D rating with Cefas (UK) and Yellow with Add Novatech (Norway).
- Fluorescent leak trace dye.
- Designed to meet the requirements of the latest subsea equipment in high temperature, high pressure wells
- Excellent ferrous and non ferrous corrosion protection even in the presence of seawater
- Improved compatibility with completion brines—Compatible with Potassium Formate, Calcium Bromide, Zinc Bromide and Calcium Chloride.
- Excellent lubricity characteristics
- Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth
- Fully compatible with current Water based Subsea Control Fluids
- Passes ISO 13628-6_E at 160°C and is FMC approved to PRD-0000021632 rev D.
Stack-Magic-ECO-F v2 is suitable for use with steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, brass and anodised aluminium. Zinc, cadmium lead and magnesium should be avoided.
Seals & Elastomers
Stack-Magic-ECO-F v2 is suitable for use with nitrile, butyl, ethylene propylene, silicon and Viton seals. PTFE and water-tolerant nylon are also acceptable.
The products are not compatible with some polyurethane’s.
Seal material properties can vary within a classification depending upon compounding techniques. Compounding can enhance or diminish various properties and characteristics. In the case of Buna "N" and Viton certain formulae will be more resistant to water than others. This can also be said for some of the urethanes. Leather and cork are best avoided. Consult your packing and seal supplier for specific recommendations.
Likely to have a softening and stripping action on conventional paints. Where conventional paint coatings have to be replaced, those with an acrylic, epoxy or silicone base should be suitable.
The products should be ideally stored in dry conditions.
The data given are not legally binding, as other important information are necessary before using these products. Please contact us.
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.