Morlina S2 B 68 - 220
Industrial Bearing & Circulating Oils Shell Morlina S2 B oils are high performance oils designed to provide outstanding oxidation and water separation protection for most general industrial bearing and circulating oil system applications and certain other industrial applications which do not require oils with extreme pressure (EP) properties. Available ISO VG 68, 100, 150, 220.
- Machine circulation systems
- Oil lubricated bearings Suitable for most plain and rolling element bearings and general industrial applications.
- Roll-neck bearings
- Enclosed industrial gear systems
Low or moderately loaded enclosed gears where EP performance is not required.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
-Morgan MORGOIL® Lubricant Specification New Oil (Rev. 1.1) (MORGOIL is a registered trademark of the Morgan Construction Company)
- Danieli Standard Oil 6.124249.F
- DIN 51517-1 – type C
- DIN 51517-2 - type CL
These oils meet the requirements of the Morgan Construction Company and Danieli for common bearing oils.
Compatibility & Miscibility
Paint Compatibility Shell Morlina S2 B oils are compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
- Long oil life – Maintenance saving
Shell Morlina S2 B oils are formulated with a well proven rust and oxidation inhibitor additive package that helps provide consistent performance and protection throughout the maintenance interval.
- Reliable wear & corrosion protection
Shell Morlina S2 B oils help prolong the life of bearings and circulating systems through:
- Excellent water separation characteristics that helps ensure that critical oil films are retained between highly loaded parts.
- Good air release characteristics to minimize cavitation and associated damage to circulating pumps.
- Helps protect against corrosion, oxidation, and emulsion formation, even in the presence of water.
- Maintaining system efficiency
Shell Morlina S2 B oils are blended with high quality, solvent refined base oils that promote good water separation and air release to ensure the efficient lubrication of the machines and systems.