helios EAL pure fluid® 22, 32, 46, 68 hydraulic fluid
helios EAL pure FLUID® 32, 46, 68 is a synthetic and readily biodegradable ester liquid containing a particularly powerful and environmentally friendly additive combination. helios EAL pure FLUID® 46 is free of zinc and ash-free. It has excellent stability to oxidation, corrosion, EP-protection and low temperature properties. EAL VGP fluid. Robot Motion Control fluid (helios-RMC-Fluid)
helios EAL pure FLUID® 22, 32, 46, 68 met according to VDMA 24568 and ISO 15380, the minimum technical requirements.
helios EAL pure FLUID® 22, 32, 46 or 68 is classified as generally hazardous to water (awg).
helios EAL pure FLUID® 46 is used wherever there is a possibility that hydraulic fluid can pass into the sea water, water, groundwater or wastewater.
helios EAL pure FLUID® 46 is e.g. used:
- Seagoing ships, boats, barges and their equipment, propellers, cranes, hydraulic systems, davits, winches, stabilizers, VGP - EAL Approval (EU EcoLable)
- Dredgers and dredgers
- Hydraulic lock, sluice gates and weirs River, technical facilities, which are used in water purification and water protection areas
- Pipes and tunneling
- Hydraulic units in woods and fields
- Earthmoving equipment in the water
- Forestry equipment
Shares of the manufacturer:
- Rexroth Bosch Group: RE / RD 90221-01 / 2:10
- SP Technical Research Institute, Sweden (Swedish Standard 15 54 34)
-WGK: not water endangering (nwg) according to Annex 4 of the VwVws
Meets the requirements of an "Environmentally Acceptable Lubricant", as defined in Appendix A of the EPA in 2013 VGP (Vessel General Permit)
You might also like