GTL synthetic cutting oils
GTL cutting oil concentrate, Cut Max Houghton, GTL multi-purpose oil machining, GTL grinding fluid, GTL Scheid deep hole drilling oils, GTL gear manufacturing, profile + generating grinding, GTL broaching oils,
GTL cutting oils are mineral oil free. GTL cooling lubricants are environmentally friendly (EAL) base fluids that minimize CO2. Developed by Houghton for the machining industry. GTL synthetic cooling lubricants.
- Better health protection thanks to the very low proportion of aromatic hydrocarbons
- A high flash point is fire protection in industry
- Improved air quality in the workplace through low evaporation. More cleanliness and less risk of slipping in the hall.
- Improved lubrication at high temperature on the tool cutting edge.
- Less consumption due to less evaporation. More economical compared to other synthetic base oils.
- High UV and aging stability for a long bath life.
- A low pour point reduces the risk of frost damage to the fresh oil.
- Energy efficient due to low pump load
- Cutting oil for the turned parts industry
- Multipurpose oil for the machining of non-ferrous metals, gray cast iron and steel
- High-performance cutting, grinding and deep drilling oil with good high pressure properties.
- Grinding and cutting oil for gear manufacturing, profile and generating grinding
- High-alloy cutting and deep drilling oil, used e.g. in the manufacture of common rail injection nozzles and pumps
- Cutting and broaching oil for demanding machining in the field of automotive components
- Heaviest machining such as broaching racks for steering systems or workpieces made of nickel or titanium alloys