Absorbents Oil Barriers
Oil binders, oil + chemical absorbent fleeces, oil barriers, oil absorbents
which only absorb oil (also soaked) float on water. Usual commercial disposal "oil rags"
Lint-free wipes. Absorbent carpets for the floor; only change small areas in case of spillage.
The capacity is up to 25 times its own weight. (e.g. pre-cut drum cover drum suction wiping, care and cleaning cloths approx. 85 grams = approx. 1.25 liters of engine oil soaked up)
Consumption and disposal are particularly time and cost-saving with high economic efficiency and productivity.
- Low weight and quick to use
- No dust, no sweeping and sweeping
- Preventive use prevents the risk of slipping (here especially suction carpet)
- Controlled, economical use of quantities (in contrast to litter and granules)
- Good calorific value for disposal, with less than 0.05% ash residue