Hydrauliköl Spezial 22, 32, 46
Hydraulic oils HLP 32 46 standard lubricants available in deposit 300 liter IBC packaging,
is a range of ashless wear-inhibiting high-performance hydraulic oils HLP-HM, designed for high pressure hydraulic systems to maintain and operate, which are operated in mobile and industrial applications under moderate to heavy traffic conditions.
The oils in our product line "Helios hydraulic oil Special" can be used in hydraulic systems, which are operated under moderate to heavy traffic conditions in the mobile and industrial sector, as well as in older hydraulic systems that are prone to leaks and require a low-cost hydraulic oil for all-round protection, as in mobile hydraulic power transmission systems and for general machine lubrication.
The oils in our product line Helios hydraulic oil special meeting the specifications ISO 11158 HM Denison HF0, HF1, HF2 (released for ISO VG 32, 46 and 68) DIN 51524/2 HLP Cincinnati Lamb P-68, P-70 and P-69 ( for ISO VG 32, 46 and 68, respectively) AFNOR NFE 48-603 HM Eaton (Vickers) M-2950-S, I-286-S
• It has excellent thermo-oxidative stability.
• suppressing the formation of sludge and varnish deposits.
• The increased oil life and their exceptional anti-wear properties result in extended service life of pumps and their components at a reduced cost.
• Superior demulsifying abilities to support a faster separation of water from the oil and prevent the formation of emulsions.
• Special rust and corrosion inhibiting substances protect components from mixed metals even in the presence of moisture.
• The ability for rapid expulsion of air minimize the possibility of forming Pumpenkavitationen and so assist trouble-free operation.
• The oils are particularly compatible with mixed metals and sealing materials used usually in hydraulic systems.