Spheerol EPL 2
Greases are lithium based products containing highly refined mineral oils and fortified with extreme pressure (EP) additives as well as corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. These greases have been formulated with additives that provide good film strength under medium to high loads.
• High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long lubricant life
• Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces
• Good water resistance – the grease film remains on the surface even in the presence of water
• Resistant to copper and steel corrosion – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces
• Excellent EP and anti-wear properties – protects equipment against extreme loading and helps minimise bearing component wear
Spheerol EPL range are general purpose greases designed for plant wide lubrication. These greases provide good protection against rust and corrosion as well as resistance to water wash-out; which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common.