helios Haftfett 936 -20 open gears
For heavily loaded open gear drives to -20 ° C to +180°C even at high peripheral speeds and high pressure loads for application preferably by automatic spray systems. High flash point ≥ 280 ° C.
helios adhesive grease 936-20 is an operating lubricant for highly loaded gear drives also at high peripheral speeds and high pressure loads for application preferably by automatic spray systems. helios adhesive grease 936-20 is to Lubrication of slideways, large link chains and wire ropes closed suitable.
Open drives of mixing drums, dryers, ball mills, rotary kilns. Turntables of converters, cranes, crushers and excavators with spray orcentral lubrication systems.
NLGI grade 0/00 Color: Black abbreviation according to DIN 51 502: OGPF 0-00 R-20
• Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 180 ° C
• Thermal stability -30 ° C to + 250 ° C
• NLGI 0-00
• Good adhesion
• High pressure resistance of the lubrication film
• Excellent wear protection
• Film does not become brittle and does not harden