Water-miscible metalworking fluidHOCUT 4471 is recommended for general machining and grinding of high-alloy steels, heat resista
HOCUT 4471 is an advanced, semi-synthetic, boron-free emulsion technology, the extremely long
Lubricant life and increased cutting performance than conventional products possible.
- Wide range of applications - ideal for general machining and grinding operations on ferrous and steel materials
- Special lubricity additives: for extended wheel life
- Very stable emulsion: less use of additives and low application costs
- Excellent cleaning power: clean workpieces, machine tools and work environment
- Very low foaming: ideal for high-velocity and pressure at medium to hard water
- Does not contain boron: No SVHC classification according to REACH
- Does not contain boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol.
- Contains only after TRGS611 approved amines: excellent EHS profile (environment, health, safety)