Mobil EAL Arctic 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 220
Mobil EAL Arctic series ISO viscosity grades 15 to 220. It is suitable for domestic and commercial refrigeration and air-conditioning systems in which CO2 or HFC refrigerants are used. These fully synthetic, environmentally-friendly high-performance lubricants for refrigeration compressors and systems using ozone-friendly HFC refrigerants.
|Mobil EAL Arctic Reihe||15||22||22CC||32||46||68||100||220|
|ISO Viskosität Klasse||15||22||22||32||46||68||100||220|
|cSt @ 40º C||15,9||23,2||24||34,2||49,2||68||10||226|
|Pourpoint, ºC, ASTM D 97||-60||-57||-54||-48||-42||-36||-230||-21|
- Excellent high temperature stability
Improved cleanliness of the evaporators, less unscheduled downtime and reduced maintenance costs
- Good miscibility with refrigerants R134a, R404A
Ensures high efficiency and good oil return in the refrigeration cycle
- Very good wear protection properties
Reduces compressor wear and maintenance costs
- High viscosity index and paraffin free
Excellent low-temperature flowability, no paraffin deposits and improved evaporator performance
- Wide Viscosity Range Meets the viscosity requirements of a wide range of devices and applications
Instructions for use: Mobiles of the Mobil EAL Arctic series are hygroscopic and must be handled carefully to avoid moisture absorption. Keep packs always tightly closed, smaller packs being more suitable. The product must not be placed in plastic containers that allow moisture to enter.
OELs of the Mobil EAL Arctic range are recommended for refrigeration systems where CO2 or HFC refrigeration is used. Their use is particularly suitable for:
• Suitable for all refrigeration circuits equipped with refrigerants such as R134a or R404A can be operated
• In piston and screw compressors
• Especially proven in industrial heat pumps or refrigeration systems, in air conditioning systems in the
House technology and in motor vehicles
• The viscosity regulations of the equipment manufacturers must be observed
• Like all esters, the products of the Mobil EAL Arctic series can also hydrolyze. Please ensure that the products can not absorb humidity.
(HFCs are non-chlorinated products that replace chlorine-containing refrigerants on the world market). The Mobil EAL Arctic series is also recommended when using carbon dioxide as a refrigerant, with adequate miscibility. Return to the compressor (usually in piston compressors). Oils of the Mobil EAL Arctic series are formulated from self-synthesized polyol esters (POEs) and a unique additive system to ensure excellent lubricity, chemical and thermal stability, and good wear protection. They are miscible with HFC refrigerants and have well defined viscosity / temperature / pressure ratios with a variety of HFCs.
Typical properties are those obtained with normal production deviations and do not constitute a specification.