Kluber Summit FG Elite 46, 68 rotary synth
Fully synthetic compressor oil for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Low maintenance and operating costs thanks to extended oil change intervals of up to 8,000 operating hours * in oil-injected screw compressors.
Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 can be used for oil-injected screw compressors in the food and pharmaceutical industries
- Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 is NSF H1 registered for use in the food and pharmaceutical sectors, in accordance with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570
- Certified according to ISO 21469 supports compliance with the hygiene requirements in your manufacturing company.
- Easier conversion from mineral oils to Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 thanks to good miscibility and compatibility with commonly used sealing materials **
- The special formulation keeps the oil-carrying compressor components clean and enables the compressed air system to operate efficiently.
- Longer service life of the oil and activated carbon filters and oil separators used
- Very good water release properties
The Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 is a specially developed compressor oil for the food and pharmaceutical industries, which clearly stands out from conventional food grade compressor oils in terms of its performance. Through the use of high-quality, synthetic base oils in conjunction with an additive package tailored to air compressors, Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 offers excellent oxidation stability. In addition, the innovative product concept reduces the formation of oil-related residues. The formation of oxidative deposits or sludge formation in the compressor is minimized. These advantages allow you to extend the oil change intervals and achieve longer service lives for the oil filter and oil separator. Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 can be mixed with mineral oils and other synthetic hydrocarbon oils. Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for unpredictable contact with products and packaging in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries.
The use of Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 helps to increase the reliability of your production processes. However, we also recommend a risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Instructions for use
The manufacturer's instructions must be observed when selecting the viscosity for the respective compressor type.
Notes on changing the oil:
When changing the oil, the previous compressor oil must be removed from the entire oil circuit of the compressor when it is at operating temperature. It is advisable to replace all oil filters and oil separators during the oil changeover. Then the operating oil is filled. Mineral oils can leave oxidation residues in the compressor. This can be recognized, among other things, by a black discoloration or contamination of the used oil. These residues reduce the service life of Klüber Summit FG Elite 46. In these cases, the compressor must be cleaned with Klüber Summit Varnasolv before changing over to Klüber Summit FG Elite 46 so that the optimum oil service life is achieved.
After switching to Klüber Summit FG Elite 46, it is advisable to determine the oil change interval using an oil analysis or the Klüber Summit TAN kit after approx. 500 to 1000 operating hours.
* The information on the oil change intervals are guide values based on practical experience. They depend on the intended use, the application technology and the current technical condition of the compressor. Lubricants change depending on the type of mechanically dynamic
** These details represent our current empirical values. Due to the many different compositions within the elastomer families, we suggest that the user check the compatibility and application-effective influences again under practical conditions.