Houghton Aqualink HT804Fv2
High Temperature Production Control Fluid Compliant with Global environmental requirements. Exceeds US-EPA toxicity requirements as specified in NPDES permit ROVs, Ploughs, Trenchers, Dredgers. Xmas tree and manifold controls.
High Temperature Production Control Fluid Compliant with Global environmental requirements.
- Environmentally-friendly water glycols
- Up to CEFAS “E” registration
- Strong combination of engineering & environmental performance
- Lubrication in production control systems
- Subsea Xmas tree & manifold controls
Appearance Fluorescent Red/pink liquid
- Environmentally acceptable for maximum discharge
- Exceeds US-EPA toxicity requirements as specified in NPDES permit for subsea control fluids.
- D rating with Cefas (UK) and Yellow with Add Novatech (Norway).
- Fluorescent leak trace dye.
- Designed to meet the requirements of the latest subsea equipment in high temperature, high pressure wells
- Excellent ferrous and non ferrous corrosion protection even in the presence of seawater
- Improved compatibility with completion brines—Compatible with Potassium Formate, Calcium Bromide, Zinc Bromide and Calcium Chloride.
- Excellent lubricity characteristics
- Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth
- Fully compatible with current Water based Subsea Control Fluids
- Passes ISO 13628-6_E at 160°C and is FMC approved to PRD-0000021632 rev D.
Aqualink HT804F ver2 is filtered to meet NAS1638 Class 6 cleanliness level in the drum.
Exceeds US-EPA toxicity requirements as specified in NPDES permit ROVs, Ploughs, Trenchers, Dredgers
The data given are not legally binding, as other important information are necessary before using these products. Please contact us.
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.
Deliverytime depends on location of use, e.g. Aberdeen UK, Bergen, NO, places in Arabia, Asia, Afrika, US coast... additional freight charge