helios EAL HYPERLUB Synth Compressor Oil 10.000h 46, 68
helios EAL Synth Compressor Oil 10.000h
|Viscosity mm²/s 40 °C
|Pour Point, °C
|Flash Point ,°C
• Rotary screw, rotary vane, and reciprocating compressors where a polyalkylene glycol-based compressor fluid is required.
Premium air compressor lubricant that has been specially formulated for use in rotary screw compressor.
helios EAL Synth Compressor Oil 10.000h is a blend of polyalkylene glycol and polyol ester with a performance additive system for excellent oxidation stability and extended fluid life. Due to the inherently high viscosity index of helios EAL Synth Compressor Oil 10.000h , no additional VI improvers are required in the formulation resulting in a stable product under shear forces that does not suffer any irreversible effects.
Features and benefits
• Excellent oxidation stability
• Resists the formation of carbon deposits and the formation of sludge
• Extended oil drain intervals with oil drain intervals exceeding 10,000 hours under normal operating conditions
• Low volatility for reduced oil consumption and top-up frequency
• Excellent rust and wear protection
• High viscosity index to maintain fluid viscosity in a broader range of operating temperatures
• Low foaming tendency and good air separation properties
• Compatible with common seal materials such as NBR, FKM, Silicone and EPM
• Energy efficient to reduce power consumption
• Listed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (manufacturer approval)
• DIN 51506-VDL
• ISO DP 6521 (DAA; DAB; DAH; DAG)
• Suitable for use in Sullair and Ingersoll Rand air compressors