KSM 2050 lathe concentrate Alu, V2A, steel
KSM 2050 CNC lathe emulsion concentrate Alu, Steel, V2A and more Hightec allround biostabil,
Very high productivity with less use of concentrate. helios KSM 2050 is an advanced, semi-synthetic, boron-free emulsion technology that offers an extremely long lubricant service life and higher cutting than conventional products.
Does not contain boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol. Contains only after TRGS 611 approved amines: excellent EHS profile (environment, health, safety)
helios KSM 2050 boron-free emulsion technology, specifically designed for light to medium machining of steel and cast iron. Due to the good wetting properties of the machines pollute significantly less than conventional coolants and sanding operations on cast iron.
Due to its extreme durability, the product of central systems and individual machines is filled. The boron-free modern technology extends emulsion service life without regular biocide treatments. The product is designed for medium to hard water.
- General metal cutting in the Paxis from 3%, usually 5% - 10% depending on the cutting / grinding and materials.
- General machining of aluminum 3% to 8% with helios KSM 2050
- Ideal for general machining and grinding operations on steel materials
- Special lubricity additives: for extended wheel life
- Very stable emulsion: less use of additives and low application costs
- Very low foaming: ideal for high speeds and pressures at medium to hard water
- Does not contain boron: No SVHC Classification according REACH does not contain boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol. - Contains only after TRGS 611 approved amines: excellent EHS profile (environment, health, safety)
Helios KSM 2050 should be covered and stored in clean, dry conditions and protected from frost. Protect from frost. The recommended storage temperature is normally between 5 ° C and 40 ° C, unless otherwise stated. Consume the stocks according to the order of delivery date.
H315 - Causes skin irritation
H318 - Causes serious eye damage
H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects