Oil Sorbents+ chemical Absorbent nonwovens that absorb only oil (even soaked) float on water. Usual commercial waste "oil rag"
Lint-free wipes. Absorbent carpet for the floor; only change small areas when spilling.
The capacity is up to 25 times its own weight. (For example, pre-cut barrel cover barrel suction wiping, care and cleaning wipes about 85 grams = sucked about 1.25 liters of engine oil)
Consumption and disposal are particularly time and cost saving with high economy and productivity.
- Low weight and quick to use
- No dust winding No sweeping and sweeping
- Preventive use prevents slipping hazard (here especially absorbent mat)
- Controlled, economical use of quantity (in contrast to litter and granules)
- Good fuel value at disposal, with less than 0.05% ash residue