EAL Medialub 3000 Saw Chains Fluid (water based)
Medialub 3000 water based high performance chain lubricant for chain saws.
Blauer Engel UZ178
Range of application: approx. -8°C to + 50°C
Color: Transparent - brown
In contrast to conventional lubricants, the viscosity of Medialub 3000 increases up to a temperature of approx. 38 °C (see diagram). At temperatures below 15 °C, however, Medialub 3000 becomes thinner. This prevents premature loss of lubricant on the chain, especially at high rotational speeds and temperatures, and facilitates handling of the lubricant at lower outside temperatures. Even at 50 °C Medialub 3000 shows a viscosity of approx. 60 mm²/s.
- Medialub 3000 is particularly environmentally friendly. The main component of the product is water and therefore only a minimum of so-called foreign matter is discharged during loss lubrication. Medialub 3000 therefore not only protects the environment, but also the resources of our world.
- All raw materials used to manufacture the product are environmentally friendly because they are biodegradable.
- The intelligent viscosity behaviour leads to excellent lubricating properties with improved handling.
- Impurities on the chain as well as on the sword, but also on the clothes, are easily washable with water.
- No signs of resinification after 1000 hours of use at 80 °C were observed.
- No corrosion of chain or metal parts significantly detected. Even after prolonged service life of the chainsaw.